StarCraft-WSSarrior Index du Forum

StarCraft-WSSarrior
Un Forum fait pour les Gamers de Starcraft

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App For Android Uses Too Much Memory

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StarCraft-WSSarrior Index du Forum -> Starcraft:Brood War -> Cartes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
betsikolf

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Android Uses Too Much Memory Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Android Uses Too Much Memory
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It sucks up a lot of the battery life and data bandwidth. PC & Mobile Windows Mac Linux Android iPhone and iPad Internet Security Programming Lifestyle Technology News Entertainment Productivity Creative Gaming Social Media Hardware Technology Explained Buying Guides Smart Home DIY Product Reviews Free eBooks Giveaways Top Lists About About MakeUseOf Newsletter Advertise Privacy Jobs Chats Search for: Search . The default font size is Medium which can appear small on a phone with a big screen. What Have I Done Already I have already made all the references to null in the onPause() method and it reduces the heap size to some extent, but still it is around 80 MB all the time. While Facebook Lite is meant for a low-specced Android phone, and/or phone with only 2G connection, it works well on all of my Android devices, some of which are quite well-specced. Thanks to the superior sound quality, its the best Echo device yet and with Google Assistant support promised soon, its the One speaker to rule them all. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. For those who are using a low-specced Android phone, or just want to save your data bandwidth while using Facebook, you can now try out Facebook Lite. Advertise About Contact Copyright 2018 BGR Media, LLC Powered by WordPress.com VIP Privacy Policy Your Privacy Rights Terms Of Use . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. make-use-of-logo logo-background menu search search-start close email bookmark facebook google twitter pinterest stumbleupon whatsapp amazon youtube youtube label-rectangle triangle-long down . Abhishek Kurve January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 9 Security Reasons You Should Upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo How to Transfer Music From an Old iPod to Your Computer or iPhone iPhone and iPad How to Transfer Music From an Old iPod to Your Computer or iPhone Do you have an old iPod or two from the last decade lying around gathering dust? Well, dust them off, because you can rescue the music from your old iPod. –joao2fast4u Jul 29 '14 at 12:54 Are you using any 3rd party libs? –VenomVendor Jul 29 '14 at 12:54 When it crashes, check where OutOfMemory error occurs and post that code here. 3rd put a log in unbinddrawablea method to see if it is being called or not and last set content view equals to an inflated layout not to use r.layout.yourlayout if this happens unbinddrawables wont work –Umer Kiani Jul 29 '14 at 13:19 I have called finish() when moving from one activity to te other using intents. Reduce time spent in your inbox and do more of whats really important. The other option is to just uninstall and then reinstall Facebook when you find it’s clogging up too much of your storage. Luckily you can change the font size to Large in the Settings. Facebook Lite is a newly released app by Facebook that uses less data and works in all network conditions. One thing that is missing is the in-app browser. View rootView; Override protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) { super.onCreate(savedInstanceState); rootView = getLayoutInflater().inflate(R.layout.splashactivity, null); setContentView(rootView); } Override protected void onDestroy() { super.onDestroy(); unbindDrawables(rootView); rootView = null; System.gc(); } shareimprove this answer answered Jul 29 '14 at 12:57 Umer Kiani 2,28551946 I have added your code to all my activities, but the heap size is still around 80 MB. Next will be the login screen. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android android-activity memory-leaks heap or ask your own question. After the download you can tap on the apk file to install it. .. Installing Facebook Lite is tricky. Related 2091Saving Android Activity state using Save Instance State1160Activity restart on rotation Android1012Strange out of memory issue while loading an image to a Bitmap object960Fling gesture detection on grid layout2806Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2937Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?986Is quitting an application frowned upon?2133Is there a unique Android device ID?2413Creating a memory leak with Java2925Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()? Hot Network Questions Adding many items to a list How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Speed of two trains travelling side by side Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table If someone calls something by a wrong name, what are they actually referring to? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Did any computers use the Z80B? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null How can I get my style to feel more mature? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis What's underused by Americans? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? A broken mirror Write Moby Dick, approximately Coherent states of Quantum harmonic oscillator Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? more hot questions question feed default . Should I remove the fragments too in some way? –Aritra Roy Jul 29 '14 at 18:26 I am also using Shared Preferences, should I release it in some specisl way after use? –Aritra Roy Jul 29 '14 at 18:27 show 1 more comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Be sure to check out Business Insider’s full report by clicking the source link below. asked 3 years, 5 months ago viewed 1,635 times active 3 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. –Aritra Roy Jul 29 '14 at 13:15 Did u call finish(); this will only work when ondestory is called and that only happena when u destroy activity. Ben Stegner January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Prevent Apps From Running in the Background in Windows 10 How to Change Language in Google Internet How to Change Language in Google How do you change the language across all your Google services? The answer isnt as apparent as you might think. When you click on a link in your news feed, it will load in the devices default browser instead, which can be slow in some cases. Menu . .. Similar to the Tinfoil app that we reviewed earlier, Facebook Lite is simply a wrapper of its mobile web site. Conclusion. Keep these tips in mind before you shop around 5a02188284
cute names for facebookfree download facebook chat for nokia c2-01chatberichten opslaan van facebookfacebook for android version 1.8.4download facebook messenger for chathack facebook account with rooted androidfacebook plugin switchhow to delete friends on new facebook appmost liked photo on facebook linkhow to get my gf facebook password

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StarCraft-WSSarrior Index du Forum -> Starcraft:Brood War -> Cartes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation